The liberals at ProgressNow New Mexico have found their latest “outrage” and they’re mad– this time a cartoon from the Roswell Daily Record in southern New Mexico, that seems rather irrelevant, is their latest target.
I’m hardly an expert on cartoons– I’ve seen a lot of offensive ones from the likes of ProgressNow New Mexico’s friends at the Santa Fe Reporter, but again…I’m no expert.
So while I may not know much about cartoons, I do know a bit about ProgressNow New Mexico and their cronies. I’ve written a score of articles on Pat Davis and his hypocritical habits, and a handful on his cronies and operatives who work for him”
- Davis is the guy who slammed into a car while driving drunk and told the arresting officer the alcohol scent surrounding him was “mouthwash”
- Davis tried to get out of an arrest for DWI by claiming he was in the military, needed to get back to base and his commanding officer would “straighten things out”
- Davis claimed his slurred speech was actually his southern accent, but the cop wasn’t fooled
- Davis had previously campaigned for sheriff as “tough on DWI”, but had to resign from Albuquerque Crime Stoppers when arrested on aggravated DWI charges
- Davis outed himself as the creep camped out in front of the home of Rep. Sandra Jeff’s kids
- Davis bullied home educated kids who participated in canvassing for a Republican candidate
- …And one of my “favoritists”…Davis completely lied about a Republican participation in a committee vote
That’s quite a score sheet, and if this didn’t make enough of a point, ProgressNow New Mexico hired a woman to run his social media campaigns who referred to a Chinese gay as “scum of the earth” and a “horrible person.” for no apparent reason. The woman also called a committee assistant a “b*tch”, then whined when caught, claiming the use of the harsh language was an “ill-conceived” joke. Yes, ma’am, [Sarah Mowrey] and we’re inclined to think EVERYTHING you say on your work account from now on is a “joke.” After deleting and hiding her social media activity, Mowrey introduced herself while testifying in committee as, “still with ProgressNow New Mexico.“